Summit 2017 Planning and TA Guide Discussion
Posted by , 20 Days Ago
February 15, 2017
12pm PT - 1pm MT - 2pm CT - 3pm ET
Join NCDB staff Sam Morgan, Peggy Malloy and Elizabeth Bell in preparation for DB Summit 2017. The webinar will provide:
- An overview of the DB Summit agenda
- Guidance on how to prepare for Summit
- A tour of the revised version of Implementing Evidence Based Practices for Children Who Are Deaf-Blind: A TA Reference Guide
On the day of the meeting:
Connect your browser to http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/ncdb/
- Choose the Guest option, type your name, and click the Enter Room button.
- Phone connection information will be posted in the room.
- For details on participating by phone only, contact Robbin Bull.
This meeting will be recorded and captioned.If you have not yet registered for the 2017 Summit you can find the registration form at this link.