NCDB Webinar: National Family Needs Assessment Results
Posted by , 5 Mo. Ago
July 12, 2017
9am HAT - 11am AKT -
12pm PT - 1pm MT - 2pm CT - 3pm ET
This webinar will share the results of a family needs assessment survey conducted earlier this year by NCDB and NFADB. The survey gathered information from 184 respondents about:
- Their experiences with early intervention, education, community, and adult service providers that have worked with their children
- Their needs related to information, training, and connections with other families
- The supports they have received from state deaf-blind projects and national family organizations
This information should be of great value to state deaf-blind projects, family organizations, and others working to improve services for children with deaf-blindness and their families throughout the United States.Presenter
NCDB Project Specialist - Early Identification/Referral & Family Engagement
- NCDB National Initiative: Family Engagement
Webinar Connection Information
Prior to the meeting
Prior to the meeting, please run this meeting test and follow any instructions as needed.
On the day of the meeting
- Connect your browser to http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/ncdb/
- If you fail to connect to the webinar using the link above, try one of two things: (a) use this alternate link or (b) try a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you still have trouble connecting, see our Adobe Connect Advanced Help page.
- Once you land on the NCDB Webinar page, choose the Guest option, type your name, and click the Enter Room button.
- A pop-up box might prompt you to open and/or install an Adobe Connect Add-In. If you use a pop-up blocker in your browser, you might be prompted by your browser to allow the pop-up from Adobe Connect.
- Phone connection information will be posted in the room.
- For details on participating by phone only, contact Robbin Bull.
This meeting will be recorded and captioned.
If you miss the meeting you can find the recorded materials in our archived webinars list.