You are a group member!
NCDB Webinar: OHOA Modules and Their Implications for Part C Providers
Early Identification and Intervention
Posted by Gail Leslie, May 3, 2017
June 28, 2017
Time:10am HAT - 11am AKT -
12pm PT - 1pm MT - 2pm CT - 3pm ET
Please join us in learning how the North and South Dakota state deaf-blind projects use OHOA Modules to train Part C service providers and coordinators on intervention strategies for infants and toddlers who are deaf-blind. The presentation will include insights gathered from providers about how the modules have had a positive impact on the support they provide to infants and toddlers and their families.
Sherri Nelson, Project Director, North Dakota Dual Sensory Project
Rose Moehring, Project Director, South Dakota Deaf-Blind Project
- NCDB National Initiative: Early Intervention and Referral
- South Dakota DeafBlind Program
- North Dakota Dual Sensory Project
- Dakota Cohort Training
Webinar Connection Information:
Prior to the meeting:
Prior to the meeting, please run this meeting test and follow any instructions as needed.
On the day of the meeting:
- Connect your browser to http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/ncdb/
- If you fail to connect to the webinar using the link above, try one of two things: (a) use this alternate link or (b) try a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you still have trouble connecting, see our Adobe Connect Advanced Help page.
- Once you land on the NCDB Webinar page, choose the Guest option, type your name, and click the Enter Room button.
- A pop-up box might prompt you to open and/or install an Adobe Connect Add-In. If you use a pop-up blocker in your browser, you might be prompted by your browser to allow the pop-up from Adobe Connect.
- Phone connection information will be posted in the room.
- For details on participating by phone only, contact Mike Bicknell.
This meeting will be recorded and captioned.
If you miss the meeting you can find the recorded materials in our archived webinars list.