NCDB Webinar: Update of the Deaf-Blind Child Count
Posted by , 10 Mo. Ago
Oct 25, 2017 12:00pm to 1:00pm PST
October 25, 2017
12pm PT - 1pm MT - 2pm CT - 3pm ET
This one-hour webinar will provide highlights from the 2016 Deaf-Blind Child Count as well information on the 2017 child count, including a tour of the child count site on the NCDB website. Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions about both the 2016 and 2017 child counts and provide ideas and input regarding useful data summaries that could be developed to support future network activities.
Webinar audience: Staff from State Deaf-Blind Projects interested in, or responsible for, conducting the annual Deaf-Blind Child Count.
- Participants will be aware of the 2016 Child Count results
- Participants will gain knowledge for conducting the 2017 Deaf-Blind Child Count
Mark Schalock, NCDB Data and Evaluation Coordinator
NCDB National Initiative: National Child Count
Find upcoming and recorded webinars on the NCDB Events Webinar page.
Webinar Connection Information:
Prior to the meeting:
Prior to the meeting, please run this meeting test and follow any instructions as needed.
On the day of the meeting:
- Connect your browser to http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/ncdb/
- Once you land on the NCDB Webinar page, choose the Guest option, type your name, and click the Enter Room button.
- Phone connection information will be posted in the room.
- For details on participating by phone only, contact Robbin Bull.
- If you fail to connect to the webinar using the link above, try one of two things: (a) use this alternate link or (b) try a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you still have trouble connecting, see our Adobe Connect Advanced Help page.
- A pop-up box might prompt you to open and/or install an Adobe Connect Add-In. If you use a pop-up blocker in your browser, you might be prompted by your browser to allow the pop-up from Adobe Connect.
This meeting will be recorded and captioned.
If you miss the meeting you can find the recorded materials in our archived webinars list.