Making Connections: Vermont's Early Intervention Partnerships
Posted by , 5 Mo. Ago
Mar 7, 2018 EST
March 7, 2018
Time:12pm PT / 1pm MT / 2pm CT/ 3pm ET
Description:This webinar for state deaf-blind project personnel and early intervention providers, will provide an overview of the partnership between the Vermont Sensory Access Project (VT's deaf-blind project) and the Vermont I-Team Early Intervention Project. The I-Team is an interdisciplinary team co-funded by Part C and Medicaid Match. Over the past three years the I- Team has partnered closely with the deaf-blind project to address outcomes identified from NCDB's Early Identification and Referral Self-Assessment Guide. Together, the projects have increased identification and referral of deaf-blind infants and toddlers in VT.
Emma Nelson, Project Director, Vermont Sensory Access Project, and members of the VT I-Team
Participants will learn:
- How and why the partnership between the two projects was forged.
- Outcomes that have been achieved as a result of the collaboration.
- Steps taken to improve outcomes.
Webinar Connection Information:
Prior to the meeting:
Prior to the meeting, please run this meeting test and follow any instructions as needed.
On the day of the meeting:
- Connect your browser to http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/ncdb/
- Once you land on the NCDB Webinar page, choose the Guest option, type your name, and click the Enter Room button.
- Phone connection information will be posted in the room. The webinar will also be captioned.
- For details on participating by phone only, contact Robbin Bull.
- If you fail to connect to the webinar using the link above, try one of two things: (a) use this alternate link or (b) try a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you still have trouble connecting, see our Adobe Connect Advanced Help page.
- A pop-up box might prompt you to open and/or install an Adobe Connect Add-In. If you use a pop-up blocker in your browser, you might be prompted by your browser to allow the pop-up from Adobe Connect.
If you miss the webinar, you will be able to find the recording in our archived webinars list.