Skip to main content
NCDB Logo

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

Particularly Beautiful Post- Family Leadership on the Communication Matrix Virtual Community

Family Engagement

I've had the honor of working with one of my heroes this past year, Dr. Charity Rowland, who is developing an international community of practice for educators, related service providers and families around the use of the Communication Matrix. Over the past several months, Charity has been welcoming family leaders to share their voices as moderators to help the community grow and to encourage the community to recognize the vital role that families play in developing communication skills across the life span.

This past month, Kimberly Lauger, moderated for January and left us with this beautiful post: https://community.communicationmatrix.org/Posts/Content/7994

What I also love about this community is that it has a reach, not only in the field of deafblindness, but in the world of all people with complex communication needs. Check out Kim's post and let's celebrate the leadership of family members who are having an impact in our field and beyond.

Amy Parker
Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

Comments (0)

NCDB : The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@nationaldb.org

Tour This Page Website Help
Help for this page

Help Guides & Tutorials