NCDB Logo

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

Looking for some FileMaker Pro Mentorship

National Child Count

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Arizona Deafblind Project as of January 2019.  I have really appreciated all of the resources available here as I embark on the process of updating and maintaining our state's registry.  I could really use some assistance having someone walk me through FileMaker Pro.  I'm looking for perhaps an hour of your time over the phone or through some sort of shared platform that would still maintain confidentiality (if that's possible).  If there is a walk-through tutorial already available, please disregard my request after pointing me in the right direction.  

Thank you for your consideration, Megan

Megan Mogan

Posted 3 Mo. Ago by Megan Mogan

2 89 views
Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

Comments (2)

Thank you, Robbin! I will look over these links and also found some hard copy information on FMP while unpacking boxes. I will find some folks to sit down with me at Summit regarding how they might use the database for specific project needs. Again, thanks for your response. MM

Megan Mogan

Posted 3 Mo. Ago by Megan Mogan

Hi Megan,

We have a few resources available for those projects that use the FileMaker Pro file that was originally put together by NTAC several years ago. These resources are targeted at updating fields and exporting data, but may give you some insights for other functions. They are located at https://nationaldb.org/wiki/page/11/488. I have also added a few links to help pages from FMP for tips on working within the database file. These resources can help you on the functionality of the FMP tool. It sounds like in addition to this you are wanting some advice on how others might be using the FMP database for their project needs, is that correct?

Robbin Bull

Posted 3 Mo. Ago by Robbin Bull

NCDB : The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@nationaldb.org

Tour This Page Website Help
Help for this page

Help Guides & Tutorials