NCDB Logo

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

Trending Topics Announcement - HKNC regional representatives engaging the DB network!

Transition

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to share with you all some exciting news. The regional representatives from the Helen Keller National Center have agreed to facilitate information sharing to this network. Here is how we are proposing it will work: 

• An HKNC regional rep will post information in the transition forum space as a “Trending Topic”
  • We encourage you all to engage with the HKNC regional rep who is facilitating the forum space
  • The Trending Topic will change at the end of each month and a new regional representative will facilitate the next discussion

The regional reps have a lot of experience working with adult service delivery systems and a majority of their time is spent building local capacity, cultivating partnerships, and advocating for Deaf-Blind individuals to live and work independently in the community of their choice.

Marilyn Trader, regional representative from the southeast, will be our host for the month of March.

Your energy and participation is appreciated! 

Michael 

Mike Fagbemi

Posted Feb 28, 2018 by Mike Fagbemi

4 188 views
Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

Comments (4)

Excited to see HKNC rep Laura Benge's Trending Topic on Monday! Navigating Adult Guardianship, it may not be a one size fits all.

Theresa  Baldry

Posted 4 Mo. Ago by Theresa Baldry

@Teresa - It just so happens that Beth is on deck for April:)

Mike Fagbemi

Posted Mar 2, 2018 by Mike Fagbemi

Love the idea, but I work very closely with my HKNC Reg Rept, Beth Jordan. Actually have her coming to Nebraska for training this summer at our DB Summer Institute. I will be excited to see when she is up....smiles.

Teresa Coonts

Posted Mar 2, 2018 by Teresa Coonts

This is great. Thanks, Mike and HKNC Regional Reps!

Sheri Stanger

Posted Mar 1, 2018 by Sheri Stanger

NCDB : The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@nationaldb.org

Tour This Page Website Help
Help for this page

Help Guides & Tutorials