NCDB Logo

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

Drop In Webinar for Early Identification and Referral (Web Meeting)

Early Identification and Referral

Excellent and informative!! Today was the first 'Drop-In Webinar' sponsored by NCDB. The topic was the work of the Early Identification and Referral group. Since I hadn't been a part of this work group (my state is ahead of the identification curve), I wanted to be updated on what has been going on, and had no idea of what to expect from a 'drop in webinar'. This was a great meeting! So much good information was shared. I'm looking forward to the drop-in webinars from the other work groups to discuss their initiatives. FYI - anyone can suggest any topic to NCDB, and they will help us discuss it with each other. This web meeting will occur again on November 12th. It's well worth attending!

Cindi Robinson

Posted Oct 22, 2014 by Cindi Robinson

6 225 views
Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

Comments (6)

Barb, you do a great job of positioning all of the information and process to present the whole picture. I learn a lot and I appreciate the opportunity to hear peoples questions. I also like that we are getting new comers!

Gail Leslie

Posted Nov 12, 2014 by Gail Leslie

Thanks for the webinar on EI & R, Barb....it was good information to hear again!
Sherri Nelson

SHERRI NELSON

Posted Nov 12, 2014 by SHERRI NELSON

Another great call. Thanks to all who participated. Take-aways included how paying careful attention to the evidence based practices gets results! Be sure to watch for notification of new features and tips being added before the end of the year.

Barbara Purvis

Posted Nov 12, 2014 by Barbara Purvis

It was a good call thanks to the conversation generated by those who participated. Everybody liked the format and asked for them to be scheduled more often and on varying days.

Barbara Purvis

Posted Oct 23, 2014 by Barbara Purvis

Another great way of bridging network activities Barb. kudos!

Mike Fagbemi

Posted Oct 23, 2014 by Mike Fagbemi

If you were unable to attend today's drop-in meeting, here is the link to the recording with live captions: http://hknc.adobeconnect.com/p3frgcda3lg/

Robbin Bull

Posted Oct 22, 2014 by Robbin Bull

NCDB : The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@nationaldb.org

Tour This Page Website Help
Help for this page

Help Guides & Tutorials