Skip to main content
NCDB Logo

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

Opportunity for Teacher Training with Financial Support!

Interveners and Qualified Personnel

DB Colleagues – I’m writing to share exciting news with you…we are ready to start another cohort of individuals interested in pursuing the ECU Graduate Certificate in Deafblindness! The certificate includes 5 courses (all online). You will start the first course this May and complete the certificate fall semester 2017.

If you are working with a learner with deafblindness, we are able to cover your tuition (at the in-state tuition rate). However, you will be asked to sign an agreement that you will repay the tuition if you drop any of the courses (after the drop/add date).

The application process is fairly simple. Go to http://www.ecu.edu/cs-acad/gradschool/Admissions-Information.cfm to begin the application process. Be sure to note you are applying for a graduate certificate (not a graduate degree). You will need to submit official transcript(s) confirming receipt of a bachelor’s degree. Good news is you don’t need to take any admissions tests or submit letters of recommendation!

Although classes don’t start till May 16, it is important you apply NOW so we can process your tuition paperwork. Please contact me by March 8 indicating your interest.

Please feel free to share this email with colleagues and friends…I look forward to hearing from you!

Sandra Hopfengardner Warren, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Graduate Special Education Programs
Associate Professor, Special Education
Department of Special Education, Foundations, and Research
College of Education
East Carolina University
Mail Stop 504
Rivers 107
Greenville, NC 27858

Phone: 252.328.2699
Cell phone: 252.258.9819
Fax: 252.328.2585

Amy Parker

Posted Mar 2, 2016 by Amy Parker

0 137 views
Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

Comments (0)

NCDB : The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@nationaldb.org

Tour This Page Website Help
Help for this page

Help Guides & Tutorials