Posting a New Message
- In a group, click Group Forum in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Click the gray New Discussion button. Note that this button will only show up if you are a member of the group (and logged into the site). You need to join a group before you can post in its forum.
- A form will come up. Enter a title for your post.
- Enter the body of your post in the large text box. Note that it does not support formatting such as bold or italics. However, if you include a URL, it will show up as a clickable link in your posted message.
- Click Save thread and you’re done!
If you’re posting to a public group, anyone visiting the site will be able to view the post, but only group members can comment. If you’re posting to a private group, only group members will be able to view your post. (Visit the Groups Help Guide
for more information about public and private groups.)
NCDB : The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | email@example.com