Creating a Wiki Page
- In a group, click on Group Wiki in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Click the gray New Wiki Page button. Note that this button will only show up if you are a member of the group (and are logged into the site). You need to join a group before you can edit its wiki.
- A blank wiki page will come up. Enter a title in the box at the top.
- Choose a category in the drop-down menu. If you want to create a new category for your page, click Edit, enter a name for the new category in the dialog box, and click Add. You will then need to choose the new category from the drop-down menu.
- Begin adding content to your page.
- When you’re done, be sure to click the blue Save & Close button (this will unlock the page so others can edit it).
Important! Keep in mind that anyone visiting the site can view wiki pages in public groups. If you don’t want the information you’re posting to be visible to the public, you may want to find a different way of sharing it. Wikis in private groups are only visible to members. (Visit the Groups Help Guide for more information about public and private groups.)