State Deaf-Blind Projects
Click on a state on the map to see the Deaf-Blind Project contact information for that state.
From the NCDB Blog
- EI&R Initiative: Seeing Results and Planning Part C Intervention Practices September 28
- CEC: Competencies, Connections, Community June 3
- National Intervener Certification Eportfolio (NICE): Participatory Efforts to Recognize the Intervener Practice March 13
- Network Success: Conversations are Key February 11
- Helen Keller Field Services – At a Glance January 19
NCDB Network News
- Central Michigan University Deafblind Intervener Undergraduate Certificate
- National Webinar Season Kicks Off with Transition
- NCDB Releases Two Products: OHOA Modules & NICE
- NCDB Hosts Series of National Webinars
- NCDB September eNews: New Products and Fall Plans
- CNN Coverage of Zika Draws Parallels With Rubella Epidemic
- 2015 National Deaf-Blind Child Count now available!