- Selected Topics
- What is Deaf-Blindness
- Definitions of Deaf-Blindness
- Causes of Deaf-Blindness
- National Child Count & Demographics
- Communication Overview
- Early Communication
- Prelinguistic Communication
- Object Communication
- Symbolic Communication
- Sign Language
- Accessing the General Curriculum
- Auditory Training
- Calendar Systems
- Concept Development
- Daily Living Skills
- Environmental Considerations
- Harmonious Interactions
- Lilli Nielsen and Active Learning
- Orientation & Mobility
- Play & Recreation
- Social Interactions
- Tactile Strategies
- Universal Design for Learning
- van Dijk Approach
- Identification & Referral
- Early Intervention
- Assessment Overview
- Assessment Tools and Instruments
- Alternate Assessment
- Program Planning
- IEP Development
- IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
- Assistive Technology
- History of Deaf-Blind Education
- Self Determination
- Person Centered Planning
- Postsecondary Education
- Independent Living
- Customized Employment
- Sex Education
- Adult Services
- Intervener Services
- Support Service Provider
- Personnel Development & Training
- Interpreting for Deaf-Blind Individuals
- Interpreting for Deaf-Blind Individuals - Annotated Bibliography
- Training Resources
- Family Resources
- Personal Narratives - Family Stories
- Personal Narratives
- Art & Writing
- Cochlear Implants
- Functional Hearing
- Functional Vision
- Sensory Integration
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder/Auditory Neuropathy
- CHARGE Syndrome Webcasts and Presentations
- CHARGE Syndrome
- Congenital Rubella Syndrome (CRS)
- Cortical Visual Impairment
- Retinal Degenerative Disease
- Usher Syndrome
- Applications of Technology
- Research to Practice
- Topical Overviews
- Practice Perspectives
- Tools For TA
- Information Packets
- Deaf-Blind Perspectives
- Webinar Recordings
- NCDB eNews
- Archived Webinars
Extensive database containing descriptive and source information on prodcucts and devices for the disabled. Search by disability, product name, product function.
ALVA Access Group
Hi-tech solutions for people who are blind and use computers.
APPLE/MAC computer accessibility
Accessible features, technologies and products for use with Mac OS X.
Assistive technology devices arranged by function or type of product.
Section on toys for special children
Technology-based products and services for people with vision impairments and learning disabilities.
Products for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, including assistive listening devices, TTYs, amplified telephones, signalers, vibrating clocks, and sign language CDs, DVDs, books, and videos.
Independent Living Aids
Low vision aids.
Independent Living Technologies
Assisted living technology and products
Family Center on Technology and Disability
Wide range of information for families on issues and products. Parent support and advocacy.
Products for Independent Living.
Signtel Interpreter, Inc.
Free sign language software for schools and individuals that translates text into sign language viewed on a computer screen in real-time.
Products for visually impaired and blind people.
An online resource for amplified telephones, TTYs, TDDs, and assistive devices for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Pioneer in the field of technology and disability. Current work focused on Universal Design.