NCDB and the projects that preceded the national center, DB-LINK and NTAC, have a record of producing materials and products that are relevant to services for children who are deaf-blind. All of these products are in the public domain and we welcome any feedback related to their use.
NCDB Initiative Tools and Products
Working Together for Families: State Deaf-Blind Project & Parent Center Collaborations
- This set of publications covers broad knowledge areas specific to understanding deaf-blindness and the implications for service and developing practice particular to the needs of children.
- This series of publications is designed to expand and broaden the use of current information resources on a specific data based or research based topic by developing easily understandable products with accessible formats.
- Resources developed in collaboration with other state and and national technical assistance providers to improve service to children or to address technical assistance needs.
- Information packets offer selected resources and materials that can be tailored and delivered for a specific audience.
- Published since 1993, Deaf-Blind Perspectives is a free offers articles, essays, and announcements about topics related to people who are deaf-blind.
- Recent webinar presentations sponsored by NCDB.
- Webinars presented by NCDB from 2006 - 2013.
- The latest network news and information delivered to your email six times a year.