NCDB and the projects that preceded the national center, DB-LINK and NTAC, have a record of producing materials and products that are relevant to services for children who are deaf-blind. All of these products are in the public domain and we welcome any feedback related to their use.
NCDB Tools for Technical Assistance
Interveners and Qualified Personnel
National Child Count
Technical Assistance and Implementation
- This set of publications covers broad knowledge areas specific to understanding deaf-blindness and the implications for service and developing practice particular to the needs of children.
- This series of publications is designed to expand and broaden the use of current information resources on a specific data based or research based topic by developing easily understandable products with accessible formats.
- Information packets offer selected resources and materials that can be tailored and delivered for a specific audience.
- Published since 1993, Deaf-Blind Perspectives is a free offers articles, essays, and announcements about topics related to people who are deaf-blind.
- The latest network news and information delivered to your email six times a year.
- Recent webinar presentations sponsored by NCDB.
- Webinars presented by NCDB from 2006 - 2013.