We would like to thank the following state deaf-blind projects for completing the "Highlighting Collaboration" form with their partnering parent center and sharing their collaborative efforts with the network:
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- New York
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
We would also like to thank the members of NCDB's Family Engagement Initiative Technical Work Group (TWG) who helped craft this report. They were the reason this idea came to be and felt strongly that sharing this information would help the network.
- Diana Autin, NE-PACT Region 1 Parent TA Center at the Statewide Parent Advocacy Network of NJ
- Edgenie Bellah, Texas Deafblind Project and National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB)
- Jennifer Bigelow-Stambaugh, DeafBlind Central
- Liz Healey, Parent Education and Advocacy Leadership (PEAL) Center
- Sue Ann Houser, Pennsylvania Deaf-Blind Project, PaTTAN
- Patti McGowan, National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB) and the Pennsylvania Deaf-Blind Project, PaTTAN
- Kelly Orginski, Michigan Alliance for Families
- Marshall Peter, CADRE
- Jan Serak, WI FACETS and Region 4 Parent TA Center
- Sheri Stanger, CHARGE Syndrome Foundation and National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB)
Thanks to each of you for your commitment to this work and for your critical feedback.
Thanks to the Carpenter family for providing the four photos on the homepage.
Thank you to Pat Barrett for the beautiful artwork on the Networking, Cooperation, Coordination, and Collaboration pages.
Thanks also go to Kathy McNulty, former Associate Director of NCDB; Jo Ann McCann, OSEP Lead for State Deaf-Blind Projects; and Carmen Sanchez, OSEP Lead for Parent Center Projects.