State Deaf-Blind Projects
Click on a state on the map to see the Deaf-Blind Project contact information for that state.
From the NCDB Blog
- Starting a National Dialogue on Finding Children with Usher Syndrome January 18
- EI&R Initiative: Seeing Results and Planning Part C Intervention Practices September 28
- CEC: Competencies, Connections, Community June 3
- National Intervener Certification Eportfolio (NICE): Participatory Efforts to Recognize the Intervener Practice March 13
- Network Success: Conversations are Key February 11
NCDB Network News
- Central Michigan University Deafblind Intervener Undergraduate Certificate
- NCDB December eNews
- Usher Syndrome Coalition Webinar
- 2017 Texas Symposium on Deafblindness
- Fee Reduced for NICE Process for Interveners
- 13th International CHARGE Syndrome Conference: Call for Presentations!
- 2017 DB Summit Planned for March
- NCDB Hosts Series of National Webinars
- 2015 National Deaf-Blind Child Count now available!
- New "Families Matter" Story!