State Deaf-Blind Projects
Click on a state on the map to see the Deaf-Blind Project contact information for that state.
From the NCDB Blog
- Starting a National Dialogue on Finding Children with Usher Syndrome January 18
- EI&R Initiative: Seeing Results and Planning Part C Intervention Practices September 28
- CEC: Competencies, Connections, Community June 3
- National Intervener Certification Eportfolio (NICE): Participatory Efforts to Recognize the Intervener Practice March 13
- Network Success: Conversations are Key February 11
NCDB Network News
- Central Michigan University Deafblind Intervener Undergraduate Certificate
- NCDB Webinar: Project Core - An Implementation Model for Building Early Symbolic Communication
- NCDB Webinar: Brain Research: How Can Current Research Guide Us in Improving Practices For Children and Youth Who Are Deafblind?
- Time to Catch Up With NCDB's March eNews
- Fee Reduced for NICE Process for Interveners
- NCDB Hosts Series of National Webinars