State Deaf-Blind Projects
Click on a state on the map to see the Deaf-Blind Project contact information for that state.
From the NCDB Blog
CEC: Competencies, Connections, Community
National Intervener Certification Eportfolio (NICE): Participatory Efforts to Recognize the Intervener Practice
Network Success: Conversations are Key
Helen Keller Field Services – At a Glance
Identifying Children Early: Sharing Success Across the National Initiative
NCDB Network News
- Visual Impairment and Deafblind Education Quarterly (VIDBEQ) published a new issue!
- NCDB/NFADB Offering Free Online Training for Families--REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Bill Passes to Improve Access to Modern Reading Technologies for the Blind and Deaf-Blind
- Check Out What's New in the Library
- FCC Makes National Deaf-Blind Equipment Program Permanent